A Powerful Force For Employee Rights
NTEU was victorious in its five-year battle to defeat administration efforts
to create an anti-union, anti-employee labor relations system at the Department
of Homeland Security by severely restricting collective bargaining rights. Read more
An Active Voice on Capitol Hill
NTEU ensures that the interests of DHS employees are effectively represented
through its lobbying efforts and congressional
Expert Legal and Job-Site Representation
NTEU has a long list of accomplishments on behalf CBP employees, including:
- Enhanced Law Enforcement Officer retirement benefit for CBP Officer
- A fair, transparent and consistent bid and rotation system for CBP
and Agriculture Specialists
- Increased agency funding for homeland security
- A higher uniform allowance
- An awards program compensating you for speaking a foreign language
- Quality-of-work life benefits, including alternative work schedules
- A job swap program that allows you to move to a new location
- Fighting for your rights on: fair scheduling and overtime procedures,
standards, onsite weapons storage, accurate overtime rates, and more.
Money-Saving Members Only Benefits
Low group rates on a range of insurance programs to protect members and
their families, and discounts on consumer goods, moving expenses and vacation
options. Get a detailed information about NTEU member benefits.
Ready To Join?
Simply submit this completed membership
form to your NTEU representative, or e-mail
us with questions.